Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 25, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Part Sales role maintains and controls
boat, motor, trailer and ATV parts inventory and assist external
and internal customers with purchases of or questions regarding
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Receives inquiries from customers requesting retail parts,
price quotes or general information either by phone or at the parts
- Researches customer inquiries using Internet sites,
manufacturer contact or on-site reference materials.
- Performs part sales transactions either on the phone or at the
- Safeguards funds received and perform till reconciliation
procedures on a daily basis.
- Creates purchase orders to buy parts needed for stock, customer
or work order requirements and forward order to appropriate
- Receives parts ordered and check shipping documents vs.
merchandise / quantities received for accuracy.
- Performs data entry of parts received into the IDS inventory
- Places merchandise received in designated location for easy
- Verifies and validates receipt of payment in full before
special order parts are shipped.
- Issues parts to technicians and riggers as per work order
requirements then subsequently enter those parts issued on work
order in IDS to track parts inventory.
- Verifies and completes refund transactions on returned parts or
- Ensures returned and warranty parts are sent back to the
appropriate vendor and credit is received.
- Prepares for and conducts required parts inventories as per
- Reports and reconciles any inventory shortages or parts
variances resulting from physical inventory.
- Maintains a clean and professional work area.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- HighSchool education or equivalent experienceKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts or percentages
and make change to customers
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates
- Good phone etiquette
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
- Ability to operate computer and perform data entry functions
Marine knowledge helpfulTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ableto lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periodsINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Part
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
email@example.com.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Saint Charles , Parts Sales, Sales , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...