Account Executive - Sales
Company: Craftsmen Industries
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Craftsmen Industries custom manufactures unique specialty
trailers and vehicles and large format printed elements for
experiential marketing and industrial solutions for brands across
the industry spectrum including Boeing, PepsiCo, and
Anheuser-Busch. We pride ourselves on creating our products fully
in-house from initial design and engineering to fabrication and the
finishing touches of graphics and paint.Our Craftsmen team includes
one subsidiary, Schantz Manufacturing. Schantz focuses on custom
manufacturing of concession trailers for the fair and festival
industry.Guided by our values, we BUILD by helping bring ideas to
life in a dynamic and collaborative environment and we're looking
for talented individuals to grow with us!What Do We Offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- Career development opportunities.
- Benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental and
- 401(k) Match and Much More!
Position Title: Account Executive -SalesLocation: St. Charles,
Position Summary: Strategically plan, develop, and execute account
growth for multiple accounts in different sales verticals with
medium and large organizations within business sectors. Work
collaboratively as an engaged team player with proficient time
management and a consultative approach to selling.
- Create a six to twelve-month sales plan, execute on it, and
adjust when needed to ensure key performance indicators are met on
a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage and build upon relationships with existing accounts to
create continual growth, identify new business opportunities and
optimize on qualifying business opportunities.
- Excel at qualifying opportunities and closing new business,
have excellent listening and questioning skills, be highly
motivated to achieve sales success, and reach agreed-upon
- Follow sales process while being able to identify qualifying
opportunities as well as be able to adapt/pivot as necessary as
- Work in a team atmosphere to produce high quality quotes
requests, estimates, proposals, and sales agreements.
- Have the knowledge to read, review and negotiate commercial
terms that eliminate risk for the company.Required Skills:
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience/education.
- Experience with blueprints and technical details.
- Ability to manage and work out of the company's CRM system to
track sales activity and manage your sales pipeline so the system
can run accurate reports.
- Solid sales experience working with key decision-makers in
medium and large corporations in the areas of
- High energy with excellent listening and questioning skills, be
highly motivated to achieve sales success, and reach agreed-upon
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal
- Ability to prospect and create something from nothing.
- Must have competence to manage time on short medium- and
long-term time horizons.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience in Graphic Sales.
- Sales experience with target account and/or consultative
selling, design-build, industrial equipment/ capital
equipment/industrial process system and/or safety equipment sales,
ground support systems.
- Experience with marketing, advertising, fabrication, trade
shows, displays, kiosks, graphics.
Craftsmen Industries (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment
and employees eligible for employment without regard to race,
marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability,
sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by
law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants
and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the
performance of their essential job functions.To learn more visit
www.craftsmenind.com or www.schantzmfg.com.
Keywords: Craftsmen Industries, Saint Charles , Account Executive - Sales, Sales , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!