Licensed Customer Service Representative
Company: HSGW Insurance Services
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Job DescriptionOur office is growing and we need someone who we
can train to fit in our office family! The position offered is full
time. Our Customer Service Representative is responsible for
maintaining solid customer relationships by handling personal lines
insurance coverage inquiries and concerns with speed and
professionalism through daily interaction with customers, insurance
carriers, and fellow employees, while conducting specific service
and marketing activities.Apply for the position today by completing
the form and completing the assessment.
- Work from home flexibility
- Medical insurance with 100% employer paid premiums. Dental and
- SIMPLE IRA with employer contribution
- Base salary with commission and bonus opportunities
- Evenings and weekends off
- Ongoing training, and professional growth opportunities within
- Answer customer calls and correspondence regarding servicing of
new or existing insurance polices.
- Work with prospects to pre-qualify and understand their needs,
gather necessary data, research policy options, run quotes, present
options, finalize and bind new coverage, cancel old policies, and
negotiate with carriers when necessary.
- Actively solicit increases in coverage or rounding out accounts
at every service contact.
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions,
recording details of inquiries, comments and actions taken in
agency computer system.
- Collaborate with team members, provide expertise and answer
questions and participate in formal and informal meetings as
- Perform administrative duties as needed such as answering
phones, opening mail and greeting visitors.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Experience as a Customer Service Representative in the
- Must have insurance license required by the state of
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Demonstrate ability to build customer relationships. Display an
excellent phone manner and strong written and verbal communication
- Have excellent time management skills with a personal
- Have strong sense of urgency, attention to detail,
organization, multi-tasking and follow up skills.
- Ability and tact to handle difficult customer phone calls and
solve complex problems without direct supervision
- Have technology and computer proficiency and ability to learn
new systems and processes.
Keywords: HSGW Insurance Services, Saint Charles , Licensed Customer Service Representative, Sales , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!