Company: Lloyd Industries Inc.
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Lloyd Industries' BC Group International is a leading provider of
measurement and test equipment for the worldwide biomedical
technical services marketplace. We provide a "one-stop shop",
offering sales of test equipment & tools, plus calibration and
repair services for most types of test equipment. Our Calibration
Laboratory is ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited and specializes in
supporting Biomedical and Clinical Engineering needs.
We currently have openings for experienced calibration
Job Requirements:Perform routine and complex work related to the
calibration and repair of biomedical and general-purpose measuring
and test equipment (M&TE), in the fields of electrical,
electronic, DC-Low Frequency, RF, pressure, temperature, flow,
force, mass and other Metrology disciplines.Effectively use
computers, software, and automation systems as required in
performance of assigned duties.
Enhance quality through regulatory compliance and operating
procedures, audits, work accuracy, documentation and GMP.
Monitor and verify quality in accordance with established processes
and procedures.Ensure daily work is conducted in accordance with
company policies concerning ethics, integrity, and standards of
Promote safety of self, fellow employees, customers, and the
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
- Associate degree or technical school.
- Related hands-on experience in calibration and repair of
measuring and test equipment - 2 years.
- Precision Measurement Equipment Lab (PMEL) or TMDE gained
through the military is highly desirable.
- Experience in calibration of some of the following:General
- Biomedical Test Equipment
- Precision Temperature, Pressure, and Mass Flow devices.
- Experience working in an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory a
- Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office, Word with an
emphasis on Excel required.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to function in a successful team environment.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of lifting (50 pounds) unassisted.
- Military PMEL/TMDE/DOD training.
- CCT (Certified Calibration Technician) certification from
- Experience using Fluke MET/CAL Automated Calibration
- Experience in Electrical, Temperature, Pressure and Flow
- Experience working with measurement uncertainty budgets.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of
our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and,
if applicable, a motor vehicle record search.
Keywords: Lloyd Industries Inc., Saint Charles , Calibration Technician, Professions , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!