Security Compliance Senior Analyst
Company: Express Scripts
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 20, 2019
Working within the Information Risk Management department, the
Security Compliance Senior Analyst will support governance, risk,
and compliance initiatives and perform key day-to-day activities to
help deploy and maintain the technology attestation portfolio. This
individual will help create and maintain risk assessments to
facilitate scoping. This individual will facilitate control
mapping, control gap identification, gap remediation, risk
mitigation, and external auditor interaction. This individual will
have an have a strong understanding of the SSAE 18 AICPA reporting
standards and an understanding of compliance frameworks supported
such as SOC1, SOC2 (Security, Availability, Confidentiality,
Processing Integrity, and Privacy Trust Service Principles), NIST,
HITRUST, HIPAA and GDPR.
* Develop and maintain scoping documentation including system
understanding, process flows, and system infrastructure diagrams
for maintaining controls over competitively sensitive client
* Perform control alignment validation
* Facilitate in identifying controls gaps ensuring sufficient
remediation plans and tracking to timely resolution
* Provide information for status reports and support stakeholder
* Facilitate system and control understanding walkthrough
* Update and maintain system and process narratives
* Support GRC tool implementation and workflows.
* Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent work
* Three to five years experience, Public Accounting experience
* Experience with SOC2 audits over Security, Availability,
Confidentiality, Privacy, and Processing Integrity Trust Service
* Experience with other compliance frameworks such as SOX, SOC1,
PCI, NIST, HIPAA, and GDPR preferred to supplement SOC2.
* Ability to collaborate with control and technology owners to
design and implement controls/processes that appropriately mitigate
* Microsoft Office and ability to adapt to ESI proprietary
* Information technology risk management experience and proven
ability to meet deadlines.
* Understanding of information risk management concepts.
* Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learns quickly,
solve problems, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate people and teams cross
functionally to resolve complex issues with designated time
* Ability to develop process documentation.
* Experience working with Agile framework for project management is
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy the challenge of understanding various technologies
and deploying sounds control and compliance frameworks? Come put
your skills to work at an organization trusted to protect client,
patient and company data amid the ever-changing landscape of
information security threats and risks. Our security defenders are
challenged and trusted with maintaining our secure infrastructure
day in and day out, while delivering an enterprise computing
environment that is resilient to breaches and disruptions. If you
re as passionate about data security as we are and want to be at
the center of our noble mission to make healthcare safer and more
affordable, explore our opportunities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system,
and we re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we
see possibilities. We re challengers, difference-makers and
opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a
simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We
uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover
opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better
outcomes like no one else can. We believe health care can do more.
We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in
pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all..
Express Scripts is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran
Keywords: Express Scripts, Saint Charles , Security Compliance Senior Analyst, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!