Company: TNT Crust
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPositions Available! Come be a part of our
growing team!About UsTNT Crust is a leader in the pizza crust
industry based in Green Bay. Wisconsin and St. Charles, Missouri.
We specialize in a variety of innovative crusts to a large and
growing portfolio of clients that expand across food service,
franchises, and retail. As we continue to expand our business and
innovative portfolio, we're eager to add new people to our growing
team!What we offer:
- Competitive Pay Weekly pay, starting rate at $17.00
- 2nd shift differential is an additional $.75 per hour.
- Financial & Professional Growth Annual merit increases,
opportunities for internal growth and promotion. Tuition
reimbursement up to $5000 annually.
- Job Stability Growing company and recently added a second
- Benefits Choose from multiple low-cost options that include
medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, accidental and critical
- Learn and Grow with a local, family-friendly employer and
competitive industry leader.Your Role: This position is responsible
for clean-up after production shifts by assisting with the breaking
down the production equipment, scrub, scrape, wash and sanitize to
perfect sanitary conditions. All shifts are Monday Thursday.
- 2nd Shift hours: 4:30pm - 1:30amResponsibilities & Duties:
- Daily tasks include cleaning and sanitation of the production
and warehouse facility.
- Clean equipment and work areas, using cleaning solutions and
- Clean up the work area and trash, including products, bags,
- Complete daily paperwork accurately.
- Operate forklift and skid loader to assist with duties
- Comply with GMP, personal hygiene, HARPC, and other quality and
- Other duties as assignedJob Requirements:
- Education: Knowledge of high school subject matter such as
mathematics, grammar, office equipment, and business practices
normally acquired through four years of high school, a vocational,
school or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum of 3-years sanitation experience
- Able and willing to work in an environment with water, flour
and other dust like ingredients.
- Able to lift, push, pull or carry 40 pounds or more if
- Able and willing to work in extreme hot or cold
- Able to perform work that involves gripping and the use of
hands and arms above the shoulders.
- Able to walk/stand/bend/stoop for long periods of time.
- Able to understand and follow all GMP's.Knowledge, Skills &
Abilities Required for the Position:
- Knowledge of high school subject matter such as mathematics,
grammar, office equipment, and business practices normally acquired
through four years of high school, a vocational, school or
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
expected to stand for at least 8 hours per day.
- Use hands and fingers to handle objects, tools, or controls;
reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and is
required to ask for assistance if weight is exceeded.
- Exposure to environmental changes (heat, cold, dampness,
- Working conditions; manufacturing environment requiring strict
work/safety rules approximately 100% of the time.Job Safety
- Personal Protect Equipment: Hair net, steel toe slip resistant
rubber shoes, lab coat required, Safety glasses and ear plugs may
be required in plant or assigned areas. Chemical resistance gloves
when performing shut down or proper attire during cleaning
tasks.TNT Crust, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: TNT Crust, Saint Charles , Sanitation Technician, Professions , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!