Sr Org Behavior/Branch Experience Measures Analyst
Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 5, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.The Branch Development division at Edward Jones hires,
trains, supports and develops the branch team to deliver the ideal
client experience. As the key connection between branches and the
home office, you'll play a vital role in driving positive results
in the core profit center of the firm and in gaining critical
insights that shape our business. Here, you'll help branch teams
grow both their clients and their leadership skills, providing
innovative thinking to continue evolving our training, development,
recognition and rewards in ways that best engage our unique
The Branch Experience Measures (or BXM) Senior Analyst is
responsible for developing and executing an ongoing experience
measurement strategy that enables us to monitor and improve the
experiences of our branch teams. It should generate actionable
insights to help inform firm decision making and enable branches to
better serve clients. In partnership with Research Strategists,
this role will support large, cross-functional projects supporting
strategic business objectives.
Responsibility Summary :
- Provide strategic direction and consult with internal
stakeholders and partners to identify and define insights needs for
understanding the branch experience.
- Identify, execute, and iteratively improve methods for
measuring the branch experience.
- Design, lead and execute strategic branch insights projects
that generate actionable insights to help us better understand and
measure the experience of our branch teams. This role will support
large, cross-divisional projects by delivering insights to inform
strategic business decisions.
- Ongoing monitoring of developments within the overall financial
services environment to identify strategic opportunities to
- Communicate insights to business partners and influence them to
take action by providing thought leadership on how insights inform
our understanding of branch experience and impact their business
- Evaluate project and program execution, including establishing
and tracking metrics and assessing progress and outcomes.
- Identify, guide, and partner with internal teams and external
vendors to design and execute branch experience strategy or
insights projects, as needed.
- Understand, analyze, recommend, and execute various research
methodologies to address firm wide business issues.
- Analyze, synthesize, curate, and interpret qualitative,
quantitative, and behavioral data and critically assess how it
informs understanding of business areas and the overall branch
- Stay current on new developments in research techniques.
- Apply knowledge of human behavior to data analysis.
- Design, execute, and consult on experiments and pilots.
- Masters degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology,
Organizational Behavior, Masters of Marketing Research (MMR), or
- 8+ years of research experience or 5+ years leadership and
- Proficient with statistical techniques such as text analysis,
descriptive statistics, and inferential modeling as well as
analytical software such as R (or similar software) used to manage,
model, and analyze data.
- Detailed understanding of both qualitative and quantitative
research methodologies and sampling designs; desire to deepen
understanding of current and emerging techniques.
- Strong writing and communication skills including demonstrated
ability to present complex topics to senior and executive
- Strong and demonstrated critical thinking, strategic thinking,
process improvement, relationship-building, and problem-solving
- High level of understanding of data processing, management, and
- Able to synthesize information from multiple sources to develop
conclusions and recommendations.
- Knowledge of human behavior such as principles of motivation,
attitudes, and emotions.
- Knowledge of relevant academic and syndicated research.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For - By Great Place to
Work - and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the
Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six
spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee
Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D.
Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors
in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial
Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction
among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit
jdpower.com/awards for more information.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn
more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to
base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit
sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data
and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other
relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $90628 - $154313
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Saint Charles , Sr Org Behavior/Branch Experience Measures Analyst, Professions , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!