Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: April 4, 2021
SHIFT: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Selects and packs customer orders.
- Loads/Unloads delivery vehicles,
- Assembles stock on pallets or shelves.
- Opens cartons and other containers using hand tools.
- Pulls and packs products per Sales Orders Pick tickets and
manifests and processes shipments.
- Works with freight carriers for daily pickups.
- Responsible for accurate inventory, cycle counting and
maintaining files with shipping documents.
- Receives incoming material, determining space and storage
- Maintains part number identification of material and receiving
- Ability to make decisions regarding shipments using different
carriers to meet delivery requests
- Utilizes Forklift as needed.
- Adhere to facility safety and health requirements
- Maintain focus on continuous improvement by making process
improvement recommendations to supervision.
Physical/Visual Activities or Demands: Physical/visual activities
or demands that are commonly associated with the performance of the
functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, talk, climb, hear, sit, stoop,
crouch, lift, reach, push, pull, feel and grasp with hands and
- The employee must exert up to 50 pounds of force frequently
and/or a moderate amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push,
pull, or otherwise move objects.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include
concentrated attention, close vision, far vision, depth perception,
color vision, and the ability to bring object into sharp focus.
Education: High School Diploma (or GED) required.
- One to two years warehouse experience including picking,
packing and shipping.
- Inventory control system experience.
- UPS and Fed Ex shipping experience
- Computer experience required
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good Problem solving, Multi-tasking and Teamwork skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Organizational skills
- Excellent Manual Dexterity required.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, ITW Marking &
Coding does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and
conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record,
citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or
local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabilitynformation will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: ITW, Saint Charles , Warehouse Associate, Professions , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!