Electrical Engineering Technical Designer
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Boeing Talent Acquisition and the AvionX Defense Mission
Computing (DMC) organization is currently looking for an Electrical
Engineering Technical Designer to join their team in St. Louis, MO.
-This position will support computing solutions for multiple
customers and to be leveraged across multiple areas.This
requisition covers position that will focus on the maintenance and
controls for AIL property and data.- The role includes the property
management, document management and Risk management for Ground
Systems and integration.- This person will be active with quarterly
property audits, maintaining equipment calibration by circulating
equipment to metrology and ensuring no delinquencies, Risk-
management coordination/tracking/and mitigation step implementation
into the risk management software tool, and maintaining and
updating team documentation (desk instruction, internal development
drawing controls) to ensure- AIL Operations Plan and internal
Boeing CM procedures are met.Position Responsibilities:
- Leads, develops, maintains and releases electrical/mechanical
drawings, systems designs or engineering documentation and data by
applying Company, industry and governmental standards for multiple
- Leads activities in support of Supplier Management with
make/buy recommendations and other technical services.
- Participate in Special Test Equipment (STE) personnel
development through mentoring and group presentations
- Manages, interprets and develops test requirements.
- Uses design tools to document and maintain configuration design
- Manages, creates, develops and maintains complex systems
designs by preparing design layouts, modifying existing designs and
integrating systems elements.
- Validates complex engineering system design and
- Leads the process for product installation designs and part
designs ranging from simple to complex.
- Coordinates activities and products with cross-functional
groups, internal partners and external suppliers.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the
- Make recommendations for test equipment procurement
- Recommends and manages technology insertion.
- Reviews and assigns work to others.
- Works under minimal direction.This position requires the
ability to obtain an active U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S.
Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is
considered active.) -An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance
Post-Start is require.Export Control Requirement:This position must
meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a -US
Person- as defined by 22 C.F.R. - 120.15 is required. -US Person-
includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or
asylee.- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa
status.Basic-Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum of an Associate's degree or related certification and 2
years of related experience or an equivalent combination of
technical education and experience.
- 1+ years of experience with Materials Management and Inventory
in relation to Government and Capital property.
- 1+ years of experience in Test Equipment.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficient, as well as
common Web applications.
- Experience working with and partnering with cross-functional
teams on projects and initiatives.
- Strong technical skills and effective written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and work in a
diverse team centric environment.Preferred Qualifications (Desired
Skills/Experience):Experience with any of the following is desired:
- Experience in manufacturing engineering or a production
- Aerospace related experience in manufacturing, fabrication, or
assembly processes and procedures.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication and
presentation skills.Education & Experience: Education/experience
typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and
typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an
equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+6
years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience,
etc.).Relocation:This position does offer relocation.Drug Free
Workplace:Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies.-All information provided will be
checked and may be verified.Please apply ASAP for this role as
recruitment may commence before the end date.
Keywords: BOEING, Saint Charles , Electrical Engineering Technical Designer, Professions , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!