Distribution Driver CDL Class B Local Delivery Route
Company: Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, LLC
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Later
Job ID ST 00000378 Date posted 12/31/2020
The world's pre-eminent distributor of beverage alcohol is looking
for Route Delivery Drivers! Be a part of our FAMILY where
opportunities are boundless!
Join our team and enjoy Competitive Pay, Bonus opportunities, 4 day
work weeks, daily routes (you are home each night) and cell phone
Performs daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment prior
to commencing route.
* Communicate changes to delivery schedules, delays, arrivals,
and/or equipment problems as encountered.
* Drive established route to deliver wine, spirits,, and
non-alcoholic beverage products to assigned customers.
* Resolve customer concerns/complaints regarding spoilage,
breakage, and or incorrect product being sent from SGWS
* Assemble customer orders and place on hand truck to complete
delivery cycle. Place product in storage and or account specific
* Record route activity and produce accurate and thorough delivery
* Collect monies owed to SGWS
* Provide high level of service and communicate additional business
opportunities and new leads with customer to management.
* Comply with company safety standards, Department of
Transportation regulations, Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations,
and warehouse delivery policies/procedures.
* Keep interior of truck organized and clean.
* 4X10 work schedule
* Work flexible hours which include early morning (i.e. 4:00 a.m. -
6:00 a.m. start times), evenings, and/or Saturday's; Overtime will
be required at times.
* High School Diploma/GED
* Must possess a Class A/or B Commercial Driver's License and
acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and a minimum of two years of
route delivery/driving experience.
* Adhere to all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory
requirements and the Federal Motor Carrier (FMC) guidelines.
* Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a
* Language skills allow employee to read and interpret documents
such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
* Able to regularly and consistently lift and carry 35 - 60 pound
cases of product.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, LLC, Saint Charles , Distribution Driver CDL Class B Local Delivery Route, Professions , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!