Inventory Control Clerk
Company: Keefe Group, LLC
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 18, 2020
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Cycle count items as requested by the Inventory Control
Coordinator or management; to include upcoming Securepak programs
and weekly counts of packaging materials.
* Collect substitution and out of stock lists from arena stockers
and coordinators daily.
* Serve as liaison between stockers and Inventory Control
Coordinator and management.
* Maintain accurate documentation of key requests to and from the
Inventory Control Coordinator and management.
* Assist with preparing semi-annual inventory, including
pre-counting stock, tagging stock, writing tags, etc.
* Maintain clean and highly organized work environment.
* Assist with maintaining accurate inventories of all products.
* Assist Inventory Control Coordinator and management in keeping
all products properly rotated and identified with descriptions and
* Complete miscellaneous projects assigned by the Inventory Control
Coordinator and management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
* Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
* Must be quick and accurate in counting and math skills.
* Must be proficient in Word and Excel. AS400 knowledge a plus.
* Julian Code knowledge a plus; or ability to learn program.
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Must be a quick learner.
* Must work well with others in an ever-changing work
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Forklift experience preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will often be
required to stand, walk, use hands, reach, talk and hear. The
employee will occasionally be required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch
or crawl, climb or balance, taste or smell. The employee will be
required to lift up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift more than
100 pounds. There are no special vision requirements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will
occasionally be exposed to loud noise levels (examples: metal can
manufacturing department, large earth-moving equipment). Employee
may be exposed to vibration, wet or humid conditions (non-weather),
extreme cold/heat (non-weather), and work near moving mechanical
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: Keefe Group, LLC, Saint Charles , Inventory Control Clerk, Professions , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!