Associate Facilities Analyst
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 15, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn
and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your
future with us.Boeing is seeking an Associate Facilities Analyst to
join our Saint Charles Facilities Building Maintenance team in
Saint Charles, Missouri.Position Responsibilities:
- Monitors existing contracts to determine compliance as
- Develops contract specifications for supplier goods and
services and relevant documents.
- Interacts with suppliers and buyers.
- Facilitates team relationships to ensure a thorough
understanding of the organization's needs and requirements and the
continuous improvement of contractual processes.
- Generates plans, acquires materials, and schedules services for
- Communicates with internal and external suppliers and customers
to provide information regarding adherence to scheduled
- May research open jobs and validate and confirm availability of
labor and non-labor resources (e.g., tools, parts) and assets
(e.g., machinery, building, equipment) in order to meet customer
service requests, government requirements (e.g., environment,
safety), and planned maintenance activities.
- Supports efforts to review, create, improve, and document
processes and procedures related to facilities operations by
creating basic documents.
- May participate in meetings with other organizations such as
SHEA, SM&P, Document Control, Legal, Security and Fire, IT) to
create and validate processes.
- Participates in and supports elements of projects.
- Completes assigned projects.
- Works to assigned schedule.
- With limited supervision, collects and logs accurate data from
various systems. Performs analysis using developed tools.
- Assists in making recommendations and implementing
- Conducts basic research using varied media (such as internet,
reports) to support assigned tasks.
- Receives and inputs internal and external customer requests for
services or goods related to buildings, equipment, and
- Supports and coordinates the processing of routine requests to
meet customer needs.
- With supervision and in a limited role, provides technical
support, training, and troubleshooting assistance for various
facilities systems or processes.
- Ensures that configuration control is maintained for data,
processes, equipment, and documents.
- Supports efforts to resolve business operation problems.
- May assist in the investigation and development of
alternatives, impact statements, and recommendations.Employer will
not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.Required
Qualifications: (Required Skills and Experience)
- 1+ years of experience with facilities, maintenance, and
- Experience in Program or Project Management from proposal
- 1+ years of experience using all the following Microsoft Office
Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPointPreferred Qualifications:
(Desired Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience with Maximo as a work management tool
- Experience interacting with customers or suppliers regarding
contract requirements and/or proposalsTypical
Education:Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related
work experience or an equivalent combination of education and
experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years'
related work experience, etc.).Relocation:Relocation assistance is
not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in
the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.Drug Free
Workplace:Boeing -is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies.Additional Information:All
information provided will be checked and may be verified. Please
apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence
before the end date.
Keywords: Boeing, Saint Charles , Associate Facilities Analyst, Professions , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!