Company: Central Bank of St. Louis
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This entry level position into Retail is used to identify tellers
with less than 1 year of experience. Tellers provide a variety of
teller account services such as handling deposits, withdrawals,
payments, greeting customers and maintaining accounts. Operates a
variety of office equipment. Explores customer needs and
cross-sells services that are in the best interest of the customer.
Makes appropriate referrals to other business units for traditional
and non-traditional banking products and services. Provides
superior service to customers. Conducts relationships and
activities consistent with established Bank policies, procedures
and systems, the corporate code of conduct, Bank Secrecy Act and
all applicable State and Federal laws and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct daily banking transactions for customers. To include
but not limited to cashing checks, withdrawals and selling of
- Responsible for accurately maintaining cash drawer adhering to
all established Central Bank policies and procedures.
- Document and report as necessary all cash drawer outages.
- Have knowledge and understanding of all applicable regulatory
issues pertinent to the teller and customer services areas.
- Complete all necessary documentation and training as required
- Adhere to all established security procedures.
- Maintain neat and orderly work area and ensure that all cash,
negotiables and confidential records are secured and/or disposed of
- Consistently follow company customer service standards.
- Responsible for actively participating in bank sales program by
making appropriate referrals.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of all bank products and
- Attend all required training
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist others in the department/facility as needed and/or
- May be assigned vault and/or ATM balancing
- May be assigned new account responsibilities.
- High school education or equivalent; or high school senior
student working in school Cooperative Education Program.
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
- Basic math skills required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English. Effective oral and
written communication skills.
- Strong customer relations and communication skills.
- Must possess good judgment skills and the ability to handle
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, to analyze information
and make decisions.
- Willingness to assume additional
responsibilities/duties/projects as they arise.
- Ability to operate teller and office equipment including
computers, calculators/adding machines, telephones, voice mail,
electronic typewriters, copy machines, fax machines, automatic
currency counter, coin machine, check encoder, and security
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Keywords: Central Bank of St. Louis, Saint Charles , Teller, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!