Company: Craftsmen Industries
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Craftsmen Industries custom manufactures unique specialty
trailers and vehicles and large format printed elements for
experiential marketing and industrial solutions for brands across
the industry spectrum including Boeing, PepsiCo, and
Anheuser-Busch. We pride ourselves on creating our products fully
in-house from initial design and engineering to fabrication and the
finishing touches of graphics and paint. Our Craftsmen team
includes one subsidiary, Schantz Manufacturing. Schantz focuses on
custom manufacturing of concession trailers for the fair and
festival industry. Guided by our values, we BUILD by helping bring
ideas to life in a dynamic and collaborative environment and we're
looking for talented individuals to grow with us! What Do We
development opportunities.Benefits including but not limited to
Medical, Dental and Vision.401(k) Match and Much More!Position
Title: Material HandlerLocation: St. Charles, MOPosition Summary:
The Material Handler must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Pickup and deliver material and/or parts as
coordinated by the Purchasing Department. The requirements listed
below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Primary Responsibilities:
- Load all incoming metal and wood on racks when delivered
including metal sheet goods.
- Work with Purchasing to organize daily material pick up
- Pick-up material and supplies to support normal business
- Deliver material and paperwork to Shipping and Receiving to be
- As required, deliver material and parts to project Leads and
the parts room.
- Retrieve parts from parts room / deliver fabricated parts to
groups / drive and pick up parts from various places in the
- Organize shop bays and work areas.
- Keep Inventory of materials from getting low.
- Crate / uncrate crates on arrival or departure.
- Sweep / unload trash cans / dump metal scrap bins.
- Help support other areas in the shop during downtime.
- Work overtime, as needed.Required Skills:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent and 1 year of
- Must have a Chauffer's License and clean driving record to
operate company vehicle.
- Demonstrate safe driving practices while driving company
vehicles or when driving your personal vehicle on behalf of the
- Ability to read a tape measure and use basic math skills.
- Willingness to learn and perform other duties as required by
- Work safe and proactively assess jobsite risks.
- Ability to follow general directions given to perform
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, stand,
and kneel down. This position requires movement and/or standing all
day on your feet.
- Operate keyboard and mouse for basic computer-related
- Ability to use hands and small-powered
tools/equipment.Craftsmen Industries (and its subsidiaries) is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all
applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment
without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or
physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or
any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide
reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with
disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their
essential job functions.To learn more visit or .
Keywords: Craftsmen Industries, Saint Charles , Material Handler, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!