Company: Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 19, 2023
As a Wetland Scientist/Ecologist/Biologist for Civil &
Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you'll be part of a project
team that helps our clients navigate today's complex environmental
regulatory landscape to achieve and maintain compliance with the
Clean Water Act, Endangered Species Act, and related regulations.
You will lead wetland and stream delineation and ecological
monitoring field activities; prepare reports and permit
applications; and interact with clients and regulatory
- B.S. (preferably a M.S.) degree in a
natural sciences field (e.g., Ecology, Biology, Environmental
- 5+ years of experience performing and leading wetland and
- Completion of a 40-Hour wetland delineation training
- Technical expertise with Sections 401 and 404 Clean Water Act
regulations and permitting;
- Experience with threatened and endangered species surveys and
- Ability to manage multiple activities and work on a team of
- Strong leadership, team building, and interpersonal
skills.Additional qualifications that are a plus:
- Professional Wetland Scientist (PWS) certification;
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documentation
- Proficiency in geographic information systems (GIS).
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is consistently
ranked as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering
big firm opportunities with a small firm culture. Not only will we
help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with
the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our
success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high
quality service to our clients. In addition to offering company
stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing,
a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision
insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance.
Join our team where your contribution matters. CEC is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate
in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, color, religion,
sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
transgender status), national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc., Saint Charles , Wetland Scientist/Ecologist/Biologist, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!