Care Partner 7p-7a $15+ (PRN)
Company: The Boulevard Senior Living-St Charles
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: November 17, 2022
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home
with Arrow Senior Living. Its home-like environment is not just for
the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you
embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents
quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes
within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are
just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I
have become lifelong friend with this team, and I can happily say I
love my job and enjoy coming to work.-Arrow Team
MemberPosition-Care PartnerPosition Type: PRNLocation: St. Charles,
MissouriOur starting wage for Care Partners is: $15.00 per hour!
Shift Schedule- Night Shift 7pm-7amCome join our team at The
Boulevard St. Charles located at 3330 Ehlmann Rd St. Charles,
Missouri 63301!We are looking for someone (like you):
- To be an Advocate of Empathy: Be responsible for understanding
the importance of empathy. It will be your job to create human
connection with residents during their most vulnerable
- To be a Generous Gift Giver: Be present. Share your talents. Be
someone youd want to work with, someone others can count on.
- To be : Create an inclusive and positive environment by
investing with your whole heart in your work, team members, and the
- To be an Engaged Egghead: Be curious. Ask questions. Dont
assume that just because you dont know, you cant find out. Be
engaged in your development, growth, and training within the
- To be Proactive with assisting residents with activities of
daily living (ADL)bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting,
eatingandoral careWhat are we looking for?
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You will have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- You can read, write, understand and communicate in English with
- You will have a positive and energetic attitude who will LOVE
- You will possess computer skillsto be able to print documents
and enter information about our Residents.
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking,
bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items
up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing and
walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.Employment Benefits (We value
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and
fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following
60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each
year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?Do you want to see
how much fun we are at The Boulevard Senior Living? Please visit us
via Facebook: Or, take a look at our website: Have questions? Want
to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own
recruiter, Kim Piaggio: 816-714-6885.About the companyArrow Senior
Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer
varying levels of care including independent living, assisted
living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5 states
(Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employees nearly
1,400 employees!Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals
of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age or handicap, except as limited by
state and federal law.Keywords: caregiver, hiring immediately,
assisted living, in home caregiver, immediately hiring, home health
aide, nursing home, cna, certified nursing assistant, med tech,
licensed 1 medication aide, overnight, overnight shift, day, day
shift, evening, evening shift, care partner, aide, certified
nursing assistant, cna, wellness
Keywords: The Boulevard Senior Living-St Charles, Saint Charles , Care Partner 7p-7a $15+ (PRN), Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!