Customer Success Representative
Company: Illinois Tool Works
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Diagraph offers exciting career opportunities across the U.S.
and abroad. At Diagraph, our employees experience a small company,
family-like atmosphere. We empower all of our employees to "Make
Their Mark" in the organization by adopting the entrepreneurial
The Diagraph team is a global network of highly talented
individuals. We could not be a true total solution provider of hot
stamp, heat transfer, seat seal, pad print and digital technology
without our team of smart, dedicated individuals. We understand
that taking good care of our talent is essential to our ability to
meet client needs in the years ahead.
If you are a results driven, innovative and customer oriented
person, Diagraph is the company for you!
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for increasing
the company's visibility and establishing credibility within our
customers and prospects. This position supports aftermarket sales
initiatives through strategic management of 80 account base,
territory analysis, and system order fulfillment project
management. This position also manages customer roll over
* Utilizes project management skills to mange the order fulfillment
process from initial opportunity identification through the first
year of system usage.
* Manages and monitors ribbon, ink, and parts sales activity within
each 80 account.
* Strategizes sales initiatives in partnership with ASR team and
BDR group to gain aftermarket business of new and existing
* Develops and analyzes reports for 80 customers and prospects.
* Works with marketing to help implement and maintain marketing
initiatives to stimulate Diagraph market mindshare within the
target account base.
* Documents activity in CRM.
* Processes product returns for credit, repairs, and
* Issues, processes and closes RMA's
* Audits and reports contract activity
* Implements and manages special projects and sales initiatives as
directed by sales management.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Maintains focus on continuous improvement by applying 80/20, PLS,
and USa principles/techniques and makes process improvement
recommendations to management.
Keywords: Illinois Tool Works, Saint Charles , Customer Success Representative, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!