Respiratory Care Practitioner Lead - RRT - 10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Leads assigned staff in performing activities or tasks in
respiratory care.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities,
resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or clinical resource and performs similar
duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and
reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned
associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff
- May perform the duties of a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Must be able to provide initial assistance for those needing
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degree or equivalent years of experience and
- Two years' experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Saint Charles , Respiratory Care Practitioner Lead - RRT - 10,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!