Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.The API office is a multidisciplinary team established to
support Edward Jones API journey. The API Office is tasked to own
and operate Edward Jones API Management Platform, provide API
expertise to product teams, create Edward Jones API-related best
practices and standards and evangelize the role of APIs in Edward
Jones digital strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with product delivery teams providing consultancy
on API design ensuring adherence to API standards set forth by the
- Perform analysis of existing interfaces or design new
- Prepares detailed specs from which interfaces will be
developed, then develop interface definition and documents those
- Proven experience working with an API Management platform
- Strong analytical capabilities to translate requirements into
design and guide developers to implement the design.
- Strong customer focus. Must be able to consult with multiple
development teams guiding them on API design best practices
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with
customers (written and verbal) as well as demonstrate sound
- Ability to work independently to achieve exceptional results
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of API and web services development experience ( Some
MuleSoft experience preferred)
- 2+ years of experience designing Restful APIs using API
description tools such as Swagger, RAML, API Blueprint, etc.
- Understanding of SOA/REST architecture and REST maturity
- Knowledge of API security standards, including OAuth2.
- Knowledge of continuous integration (CI) using Jenkins for
timely builds, code coverage, running test
- Experience using software development tools such Github,
Jenkins, Artifactory, and Maven
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For - By Great Place to
Work - and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the
Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six
spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee
Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D.
Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors
in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial
Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction
among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit
jdpower.com/awards for more information.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn
more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to
base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit
sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data
and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other
relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $90628 - $154313
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Saint Charles , API Designer, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!