Charge RN-ICU (WO)
Company: Dean Health
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Sign-on bonus up to $15,000 for qualified candidates!
Provides leadership and coordination of unit staffing while
ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient
* Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff
during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance
evaluations of staff.
* Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes
patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate
patient care is given.
* Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality
* Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
* Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through
* May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing and
* Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Graduate of accredited school of nursing
* One year of registered nurse experience
* Critical care experience preferred
* Constant use of speech to share information through oral
* Constant standing and walking.
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
* Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
* Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
* Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
* Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Occasional driving.
* Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: Dean Health, Saint Charles , Charge RN-ICU (WO), Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!