Restaurant Shift Leader
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 11, 2022
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Shift Leader assists the Assistant
Manager and General Manager with management activities and duties,
ensuring all activities are consistent with and support the
restaurants business plan. The Shift Leader ensures all Team
Members are performing their job responsibilities and meeting all
expectations in all areas of their job description.ESSENTIAL
- Take necessary action to ensure all hospitality service is
outstanding; anticipates and exceeds guest needs; handles situation
and requests immediately in a positive manner.
- Effectively paths the restaurant to monitor all aspects of the
restaurants operation to anticipate problems; takes initiative to
correct problem areas immediately.
- Consistently enforces and maintains all quality, service and
- Monitors and maintains proper staffing levels and labor
- Create a friendly atmosphere for Team Members and Guests.
- Effectively train and provide direction and supervision for
- Support efforts to maximize sales and profits and minimize
- Effectively plan, organize and implement all operational
routines and activities during your shift.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with
management and fellow team members.
- Performing other tasks as directed by management.
- Ensuring all sanitation, safety and security policies and
procedures are observed and enforced.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays
professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security
policies and procedures to provide a safe and compliant environment
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around high temperatures.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.EXPERIENCE:
- Any Candidate must be legally able to perform the duties of
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including opening and
- Must have reliable transportation and method of communication
with restaurant (i.e. phone or email).KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership
- Ability to maintain the respect of your team.
- Guest driven focus.
- Ability to effectively make decisions under pressure, while
delegating tasks appropriately.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with others as a team.
- Ability to meet performance standards.
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems.WHAT MORE COULD
YOU ASK FOR?
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance
- Team Member referral bonus program.
- Team Member discount programs, with financing options
- Team Member meal discount
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
- See a complete list at
www.capstonerestaurants.com/careersCapstone Restaurant Group A
place where People, Hospitality & Integrity are Valued!!!People are
what drives our organization; without great people, we will not
succeed. We will not get to the top, the Capstone, without our
people achieving new heights!Hospitality is providing a welcoming
feeling to our guests. Its warm, its friendly, its a sincere
appreciation that the guest has chosen our restaurant!Integrity is
critical for all of our team members. We must be honest, we must be
sincere, we must be consistent and fair. We must operate by doing
the right thing!We are always searching for talented team members,
at all levels, that are interested in growing with us and are
excited to provide our guests great hospitality, acting with
integrity every visit, every experience!When you join the Capstone
Restaurant Group, you will be given the tools to not only succeed
on the job, but we will work with you to develop your skills to
take advantage of the many promotion opportunities that we offer in
all of our markets. We are an equal opportunity employer who takes
pride in our diverse workforce. If you thrive in a fast-paced
environment, where hard work and success is rewarded, and you are
passionate about people, hospitality and integrity, we want to talk
to you!To learn more about Capstone Restaurant Group, go to
www.capstonerestaurants.com. To learn more about the Hardees and
Carls Jr. Franchise, go to www.hardees.com or www.carlsjr.com.Note:
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all duties, responsibilities or qualifications with the
job.Capstone Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.I
understand and acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group is an
independently owned and operated franchisee of Carls Jr.
Restaurants LLC and Hardees Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired,
Capstone Restaurant Group will be my employer, not Carls Jr.
Restaurants or Hardees Restaurants. Further I understand and
acknowledge that Capstone Restaurant Group LLC is not acting as an
agent for Carls Jr. Restaurants, Hardees Restaurants or any of its
Keywords: Hardee's, Saint Charles , Restaurant Shift Leader, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!