RN- Stroke Coordinator
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: September 13, 2021
- Facilitates the development, implementation and evaluation of
program services and initiatives.
- Plans, implements, evaluates, and coordinates appropriate
- Maintains program documentation and review to support
regulatory and compliance regulations.
- Assists with determining appropriate training for the staff and
developing the learning program.
- Collaborates with advanced practice providers to ensure quality
- Collaborates with others to assist with problem identification
and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new
services, and systems/performance measures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Three years' registered nurse experience
Keywords: SSM Health, Saint Charles , RN- Stroke Coordinator, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!