RN-Clinical Documentation Specialist
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: September 5, 2021
Reviews medical record for risk of mortality (ROM) and intensity
of services (IOM). Collaborates with physician regarding accurate
documentation reflecting the care patient is receiving.
- Reviews electronic medical record for principle diagnosis and
all CC's (complication or comorbidity) and MCC's (major
complication or comorbidity) for documentation opportunities.
- Collaborates with physicians through queries regarding
- Completes annual education.
- Active participant with other members of team regarding
opportunities for improvement in standard work.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Two years' registered nurse experience
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Saint Charles , RN-Clinical Documentation Specialist, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!