Company: Dean Health
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Assists in maintaining records and systems, receives and
prepares information for processing or entry.
- Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports,
presentation materials and other written communications as
required. Routes written communications as appropriate.
- Communicates with others in person, telephone, and/or email.
May receive and screen visitors and handles general inquiries.
- Assists with preparing for and facilitating meetings,
conferences, programs and/or special events.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks
- May enter information from a variety of sources into computer
database(s) and verify data entered into computer by checking
printouts/reports for errors and correcting as required.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
- Clerk level role performing routine clerical work with clearly
defined procedures under direct supervision.
Keywords: Dean Health, Saint Charles , Unit Assistant, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!