Company: MiTek Industries, Inc.
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
MiTek is a global provider of building solutions for the
residential and commercial construction industries. Utilizing
software, services, engineered products, and automated
manufacturing equipment, MiTek partners with clients to accelerate
their genius and deliver breakthroughs in building. With a rich
60-year history and a network of 6,500 team members worldwide,
MiTek pairs local expertise with global capabilities. As a
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A, NYSE: BRK-B) company since 2001,
MiTek has a record of continuous growth and innovation. Learn more
Assures accurate receipt of all incoming material, proper
labeling and location storing of items. Deliver both raw materials
and purchased items to the production areas as needed. Transport
all job materials along with job travelers to correct work centers.
Prepare all shipments and documentation for parts orders to
customer by performing the following duties:
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Pull parts from inventory, issue to work orders, and deliver to
correct work center.
- Pull parts for Sales orders and stage for shipping.
- Move Work in Process between work centers upon completion of
- Maintain clean and organized work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an
essential duty. This includes, but is not limited to the ability to
be present at work, arrive on time and be at the work station ready
for work at the start of the shift.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree
- Experience: One to three months related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education an
- Computer Skills: Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office
- Certifications & Licenses: Class A; DOT certification for
Hazardous Material Handling and shipping (as assigned).
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write
simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information
in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and
other employees of the organization.
MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer; and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity,
physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or transgender status),
age (40 and over), genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, or any other protected
For accommodation to assist with completing this application,
please contact Human Resources at +1 314-434-1200.
Keywords: MiTek Industries, Inc., Saint Charles , Material Coordinator, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!