Health Information Documentation Representative I
Company: Dean Health
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Preps, scans and indexes documents into electronic health
record under the appropriate document types utilizing tools
- Provides a detailed analysis of the scanned documents in the
queue to ensure all information has been scanned appropriately, is
clear and without inaccuracies, possesses the correct patient
identification, and is scanned to the correct document type in line
with our commitment to patient safety.
- Perform quality assurance audits on scanned documents in order
to ensure accuracy.
- Performs priority scanning upon receipt utilizing appropriate
Integrated Scanning method.
- Analyzes personal health information (PHI) documents to
determine if scanning is necessary and then selects the document
type/scanning protocol to use.
- Uploads and/or imports documents and enters information into
the electronic health record.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
- Responsible for requesting, receiving, preparing, digitizing
and entering patient information into the electronic health
Keywords: Dean Health, Saint Charles , Health Information Documentation Representative I, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!