Telecom Directional Driller
Company: Mears Group
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
AtMears Group, we believe in developing and retaining the best
people in the industry and providing the best value services to our
customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride
in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting
people and resources. As an industry leader over the last 65 years,
we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with
a solid track record of performance, integrity and - above all - a
commitment to safety, quality, and our people.
This position performs duties as directed by foreman while
operating any or all of the following equipment: Backhoes,
excavators, vibratory or static plows, trenchers or directional
bore machines in the installation, removal or maintenance of
underground utilities. Must have a valid CDL driver's license. Meet
requirements for DOT certification.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Safely operate any assigned equipment
- Advanced directional drill experience
- Pre-trip equipment prior to operation of equipment. Check and
maintain fluids and grease vehicles as directed or appropriate
- Load material or equipment for transport from show-up yard to
job site and secure as appropriate
- Participate in job hazard analysis on daily basis or as often
as conditions change
- Place, remove or maintain underground utilities as directed.
This includes laborer duties such as carrying pipe, bags of
material and other heavy items, jack hammering, shoveling, tamping
and installing pipe, duct or cable
- Assist in securing work site, equipment and materials at the
end of each shift to ensure public safety and safety of equipment
- Prepare documents, reports or job aids related to work,
equipment and safety as assigned
- Ability to travel
- Additional duties as assigned
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including
What Is Required?
- Valid CDL Driver's License and excellent driving record
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Directional Drill Experience
This position is subject to the Federal Department of
Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations as outlined
in 49 CFR Part 382 and/or 49 CFR Part 199.
Keywords: Mears Group, Saint Charles , Telecom Directional Driller, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!