Customer Service - Field Support Representative - Bilingual Spanish Speaking Required
Company: Mom365, Inc.
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 9, 2021
This position works directly with customers and field employees
by email, web chat, and phone to provide customer service by
obtaining, analyzing, and verifying the accuracy of the order
information in a timely manner. Initiate and/or implement
corrective action as needed in order to provide a level of customer
service necessary to support defined by company and department
goals. The Customer Service Representative, is responsible for
having an in-depth knowledge of products and services offered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Immediately build a rapport and establish a good working
relationship by answering calls from customers with questions or
concerns about their pictures, products or services.
- Receive, process, and verify the accuracy of orders from
customers by utilizing the SAP, and the department procedures.
- Operate computer systems to research issues, troubleshoot
concerns and problem solve for an outcome that meets the customers'
needs and department standards.
- Supports field employees needs via telephone and email
regarding supplies, badges, etc. and follows up as needed to
maintain positive relations.
- Coordinates with the lab to ensure the customer's special
request for their order are met.
- Guide other employees through online procedure documentation or
system enhancements using SAP.
- Handle all escalated issues by using defusing skills and one
- Able to research complex customer service issues in order and
provide a resolution to the customer.
Other Duties May be Assigned:
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Persistent but courteous.
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Good organizational skills and work habits.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess a sales aptitude.
- Bilingual Spanish Speaking is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operation instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine correspondence with correct
- Ability to speak effectively before customers over the
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of Word Processing and Excel.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Call Center/Office Environment
Keywords: Mom365, Inc., Saint Charles , Customer Service - Field Support Representative - Bilingual Spanish Speaking Required, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!