Company: The Saint Louis Brewery, LLC
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Dishwasher will ensure that wares for the front and back of
the house are clean and sanitized.
- Washes all wares including pots, plans, flatware, and glasses,
by hand or using dishwashers.
- Correctly places and stores clean equipment, dishes, and
utensils in assigned storage areas.
- Stocks serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and other
assigned areas with necessary dishes and utensils.
- Cleans trash receptacles with water or steam.
- Ensures work areas remain safe, clean, and orderly, adhering to
all company, local, and state guidelines regarding health, safety,
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to understand and meet restaurant standards for health,
safety, and excellence.
- Ability to remain alert and focused in an environment that is
noisy and fast-paced.
- Ability to work effectively with kitchen staff.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Restaurant experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods walking or standing.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place up to 60 pounds at a
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays as
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and wipe frequently.
- Must frequently immerse hands in water.
- Must be able to work in a hot and damp environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Keywords: The Saint Louis Brewery, LLC, Saint Charles , Dishwasher, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!