Sr. FP&A Analyst
Company: EUROFINS SCIENT.
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company,
providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients
across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer,
healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water
you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the
biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply
are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is
accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food,
environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in
agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent
market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for
genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced
material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in
Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than
900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more
than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000
analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition,
authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological
substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical
diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging
players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 4.56 billion,
and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the
past 20 years.
The Sr. FP&A Analyst is primarily responsible for preparing
revenue, cost and profitability analyses, as well as preparing
financial forecasts, financial budgeting and month end closing.
- Prepares revenue, cost, and profitability analyses
- Prepares financial forecast; updates forecast on a regular
basis; partner cross functionally to incorporate key inputs into
the forecast; critically challenges inputs as necessary
- Drive preparation of the annual financial budget, working
together with senior leadership and corporate finance
- Track and monitor business performance; perform monthly
variance analysis and understand key drivers of performance;
propose and implement plans to improve financials and KPI
- Assist in month-end closing and other periodic reports such as
- Prepare and design various ad hoc reports and analysis as
- Assist with financial modeling/projections for strategic
- Ensures adherence to Eurofins financial policies, rules and
- Maintains a strong commitment to quality and continuous
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and
achieve effective results in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take initiative, collaborate and lead
- Execllent communicaton (written / verbal), interpsonal and
prestnation skills to effectively incluence interal/external
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BS in accounting or finance and 3-5 years' experience
- Prior financial analysis / budgeting experience required
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and word Microsoft Office
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Keywords: EUROFINS SCIENT., Saint Charles , Sr. FP&A Analyst, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!