Company: Tutera Senior Living
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Looking for a job where you'll feel appreciated and be inspired?
We're hiring this key full-time position on our healthcare team. If
you want a rewarding career in a fun-loving environment, Windsor
Estates of St. Charles welcomes you! You can make a vital
difference in our resident's lives. We appreciate and motivate
energetic, positive team members.
Our forward-thinking community embraces a culture of diversity
and inclusion. Apply today and let us show you how Windsor Estates
is inspired by you.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- HVAC certification and experience required;
- knowledge of general maintenance (i.e., electrical, plumbing,
appliances repair, etc.);
- knowledge of building trades/codes;
- to complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional
- to maintain excellent customer service relationships with all
resident/fellow team members;
- to complete make-ready maintenance to company standards;
- to assist with preventative maintenance program; maintain
- to adhere to company's safety programs, policies, and
- to participate in company's required training classes;
- to perform all other duties as directed by management and
assist in any way possible;
- to work with minimal supervision;
- excellent work history;
- commitment to team-oriented outcomes; and,
- excellent communication and leadership skills.
We offer our team members a comprehensive compensation and
benefits package that includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Advancement opportunities
It's easy to apply:
Apply to our career site by clicking the box above.
Call (636) 946-4966 to arrange your personal and confidential
Windsor Estates of St. Charles, 2150 W Randolph St, St. Charles,
Keywords: Tutera Senior Living, Saint Charles , Maintenance Director, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!