As our Plastic Component Operator, you'll be responsible for
operational aspects of manufacturing process including developing &
monitoring of time lines and product creation goals. Your role will
include the following job duties:
* Package parts as assigned, insuring 100% inspection of each
* Records quantities of inspected parts, and processes
* Takes action to ensure quality limits are maintained and
productivity targets are met.
* Procures raw materials, mixes and delivers blended materials
to the appropriate line or machine.
* Maintains clean work areas; assists with machine clean up.
* Ensures work environment is in safe work condition and is
operated in a safe manner.
* Contributes information and ideas to team.
What's in it for you?
* 12 hour Day, Night, and Weekend shifts available
* 3-4 day work weeks
* Weekly Pay $
* Employee Store Access: 40-50% off merchandise
* Benefit Package that includes: Health, Dental and 401K
* On-site Cafeteria with affordable meals
* FREE College
* High School diploma or GED
* 1 year of manufacturing experience
* Experience in a repetitive, light to moderate, manufacturing
or equivalent environment
* Able to stand, sit, walk, stoop, crouch, kneel, reach, climb,
push, pull, grasp, talk, hear and feel
* Understanding of weight and measurements
* Able to read precision measuring instruments and add,
subtract, multiply and divide fractions and decimals
* Able to judge defects based on experience and retained
* Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less
* Able to lift up to 70 lbs
* Ability to work the designated shift for this position