IT Help Desk - Client Solutions Analyst
Company: LMI Aerospace
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Who we are
LMI is a world-class leader in designing, building and
manufacturing aerospace structures, systems and components for
commercial, business, regional, and military aerospace customers.
We employ engineering, manufacturing, and testing experts
throughout the United States and the rest of the world. Our
integrated team approach and full life cycle capabilities enable
our employees to take advantage of a wide range of opportunities
for career growth within our organization.
The IT Help Desk - Client Solutions Analyst is a hybrid position
providing both Service Desks Support as well as Tier 2 deskside
support. They will be responsible for: Providing technical
assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or
software. Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs,
isolating problems, and determining and implementing solutions.
Imaging and refresh of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. This
individual is responsible for maintaining a standard image provided
by the Corporate office on user laptops, desktops and peripheral
devices which may include smartphones, tablets, and other mobile
devices. The Analyst is responsible for receiving and retiring
hardware and software license tracking. This individual will be
required to setup and configure desktop and laptop equipment with
Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365. A basic understanding of
Active Directory and User Management Functions are required.
The role requires frequent interface with user community. While
performing all duties and responsibilities, the Analyst will at all
times, model LMI values and principles and act in a manner
consistent with the LMI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Through the phone, email, or walkups - provide remote and local
hands-on technical assistance and support for incoming issues
related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Receive and log tickets for incoming calls for users as
- Troubleshoot Desktop hardware, operating system and software
application problems and escalate to appropriate IT staff as
- Research desktop related issues via WEB, product manuals and
- Provides resolutions and assistance for printer related
- Network Access troubleshooting and repair.
- Rotating After Hours on call support
- Hardware and Software support for windows PCs.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process
- Assist with the set-up and take-down of audio visual
- Provide IT support by diagnosing and solving hardware and
software faults and troubleshooting basic technology issues.
- Maintain compliance with desktop software licenses by ensuring
all software is appropriately licensed prior to installation
- Notify IT Management and remove any user installed software
that has not been approved by IT Management
- Talking clients through a series of actions, either
face-to-face or over the phone, to help resolve issues or configure
- Install and configure computer hardware and software.
- Maintain and update support information and actions in the IT
Ticketing system, including procedural documentation and relevant
- Support roll-out of new applications, tools, and services.
- Respond in a professional and timely manner to incidents and
- Appropriately escalates issues to proper management team
- Document standard procedures in Knowledge base
- Coordinates setup, distribution, inventory, imaging and
maintenance of all end user technologies; uses asset inventory
system to track hardware and software to maintain compliance.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
required. Certification in A+, Network + or MCSE, CCNA, or any
other type of MS IT certification strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in computer support related field.
- Willingness to provide on-call support after hours in
accordance with departmental needs and workload demands.
- Regular and reliable attendance at work is required and an
essential function of the position.
- Demonstrates strong listening and verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft products.
- Technical knowledge of ITSM tools (e.g. ticketing systems,
reporting & survey management).
- Willingness to learn Linux, AS400, and Veritas.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment with
multiple priorities and shifting time requirements. Individual must
demonstrate ability to lead, participate in team-oriented
environments, and exceptional customer service with professional
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft 365.
- Working knowledge of Cherwell IT Service management tools
- Strong network troubleshooting skills.
Why Choose LMI Aerospace?
We take care of our people.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a percentage company-match
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and accidental insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance plan - for access to counseling, consulting
and other community resources
- Wellness program
- Tuition assistance
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions
of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible
job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities,
tasks, and duties may differ from those outlined in the job
description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This
document does not create an employment contract. Employees of the
Company are employed on an "at will" basis and may be terminated at
LMI is an equal employment opportunity employer. Consistent with
applicable law, LMI provides access and opportunities to those with
disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who seek to
access the company's online application system. If an applicant is
unable to fully access the online application system, LMI will
provide a reasonable accommodation. Applicants with disabilities
may contact us at 636-916-2400 for assistance accessing the on-line
application system. Callers should have a detailed description of
the requested accommodation, their name and preferred method of
contact ready for LMI's Human Resources Department. LMI will make
every effort to respond within two (2) business days. This phone
number is not for the general submission of application
LMI is an E-Verify Employer.
LMI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Keywords: LMI Aerospace, Saint Charles , IT Help Desk - Client Solutions Analyst, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!