Medical Assistant Lead- Internal Medicine
Company: Dean Health
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 31, 2021
- Presents medication to patient and observes ingestion or
administers medication using specified procedures.
- Takes vital signs or observes patient to detect response to
medication, and reports reactions.
- Restocks medication inventories.
- May provide direct patient care. Ensures resident safety by
identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates
corrective action as appropriate.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of accredited
school of medical assisting
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.
- Administers prescribed medications to patients under the
supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) and maintains related medical records.
Keywords: Dean Health, Saint Charles , Medical Assistant Lead- Internal Medicine, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!