Do you have a passion for helping others?
Do you want to make a difference every day?
Right at Home St. Charles has the perfect opportunity for
Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistants and Home Health Aides in
Lincoln county! Our hourly pay is $11.00-$15.00 depending upon your
Whether you are just starting down the path or have many years
of experience, we will provide you the support and training needed
to make a difference in our clients' lives. You will be supported
by a staff that provides you with the training, direction, and
tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
Here is what our employees say about us
- "It's wonderful to work for a company that treats their
employees with the same care and respect they want us to provide to
- "I know I'm never alone! If I have a question or an issue,
there is always someone available to help me. This means the world
- "They make sure that I am comfortable since every case is
different. They take my feedback into consideration. They have a
whole program you can do and you can move up with training as you
work so you can learn new skills."
Right at Home St. Charles is a four-time recipient of "Leader in
Excellence" from Home Care Pulse. We are also five-time recipients
of both "Employer of Choice" and "Provider of Choice."
Benefits of joining Right at Home St Charles
- Flexible Scheduling: One Hour to Twelve Hour Shifts
- Advancement Program: Increase Your Pay & Enhance Your
- Paid Training
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Paid Time Off
- 1.5x Holiday Pay
- Recognition, Celebrations and Great Team Interactions!
- $300 Referral Bonus Program
- Easy Time Keeping
What does it take to work at Right at Home St. Charles?
- Passion for helping others
- Valid driver's license and reliable, insured
- Ability to pass a full employment background check
Right at Home's mission is simple...to improve the quality of
life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right
Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around
the world. However, we couldn't do it without having the Right
People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and
are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a
friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That's where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary
people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care
team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate,
empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the
quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following
experiences when you partner with Right at Home.
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will
equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and
investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We're always available to
support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will
listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our
success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will
provide you timely information and feedback about the care you
provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the
work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you
with competitive pay.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who
want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the
lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at
Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to
our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring
for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the
lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver