LPN - Inpatient Acute Care
Company: Dean Health
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 31, 2021
- Contributes to the assessment of patients and ensures the
well-being of patients.
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse
reactions to medications or treatments.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan
including self-care post discharge, holistic health needs,
available resources and follow up care.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- May perform point of care testing according to policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate employees like you.
As an LPN, you've chosen a career where patients matter-a
Our Mission and Values put the patient first and place you in a
position to improve each day.
Provides care to patients under the direction of a registered
nurse or physician, functioning within the scope of license.
Keywords: Dean Health, Saint Charles , LPN - Inpatient Acute Care, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!