Company: Judge Group, Inc.
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Location: Weldon Spring, MO Description: Our client is currently
seeking a OSP INSPECTOR to support their St. Louis, MO Market.
Qualified Candidates may send resume directly to for immediate
consideration. This job will have the following
- Oversees, inspects, and monitors contractual field work, which
includes excavations, boring, placement of hand-holes, aerial
strand and fiber cable installation, grounding, and monitoring
restoration (sod, etc.)
- Schedules work and inspection phases with Market Vendor
contractor(s), superintendent and agency personnel. ? Advise
- Validates as-built and project closeout documentation to
confirm any red-line changes have been incorporated into the final
design and that all project completion requirements are met.
- Validates, in conjunction with local engineering, that invoiced
unit quantities align with construction activities in the field
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience
- Deep knowledge of fiber optic network deployment.
- OSP Engineering and Fiber Optic Network Construction
- Detailed knowledge of construction work prints and municipal
permit application review.
- Strong interface with GCs on project timeline, etc.
- Working knowledge of 3GIS, Google Earth, or other geospatial
- Must have and maintain a valid state DL with satisfactory
driving record. Contact: This job and many more are available
through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided by
Keywords: Judge Group, Inc., Saint Charles , OSP INSPECTOR, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!