Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Job DescriptionMiTek® is a global provider of building solutions
for the residential and commercial construction industries.
Utilizing software, services, engineered products, and automated
manufacturing equipment, MiTek partners with clients to accelerate
their genius and deliver breakthroughs in building. With a rich
60-year history and a network of 6,500 team members worldwide,
MiTek pairs local expertise with global capabilities. As a
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK-A, NYSE: BRK-B) company since 2001,
MiTek has a record of continuous growth and innovation. Learn more
at www.mii.com . SummaryAssures accurate receipt of all incoming
material, proper labeling and location storing of items. Deliver
both raw materials and purchased items to the production areas as
needed. Transport all job materials along with job travelers to
correct work centers. Prepare all shipments and documentation for
parts orders to customer by performing the following duties:Job
Responsibilities & RequirementsESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Pull parts from inventory, issue to work orders, and deliver to
correct work center.
- Pull parts for Sales orders and stage for shipping.
- Move Work in Process between work centers upon completion of
- Maintain clean and organized work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an
essential duty. This includes, but is not limited to the ability to
be present at work, arrive on time and be at the work station ready
for work at the start of the shift. SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree
- Experience : One to three months related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education an
- Computer Skills: Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office
- Certifications & Licenses : Class A; DOT certification for
Hazardous Material Handling and shipping (as assigned).
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write
simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information
in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and
other employees of the organization. MiTek is an E-Verify and Drug
and Tobacco-Free Workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer;
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, ethnicity, physical or mental disability, sex (including
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or
transgender status), age (40 and over), genetic information
(including family medical history), veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic. For accommodation to assist with
completing this application, please contact Human Resources at +1
Keywords: MiTek, Saint Charles , Material Coordinator, Other , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!