Aerodynamics Technical Analyst
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Saint Louis,Missouri,United States
The Flight Engineering Capability is an exciting organizational
element in Boeing Defense, Space & Security responsible for Flight
Engineering work statements. Product areas within the Flight
Capability in the St. Louis/St. Charles region include Fighter
Aircraft, Unmanned Aircraft, and Missiles/Weapons Systems, and
includes Flight disciplines in Aerodynamics, Propulsion and
GN&C. The set of specialized capabilities and skills maintained
by our teammates are the foundation of what defines the majority of
our Boeing products; things that FLY! The St. Louis region is
growing, and Flight Engineering is looking for motivated, talented
engineering technical analysts to join the Boeing team on the
exciting programs located in this region. Selected candidates will
work a wide range of programs that will require Aerodynamic
analysis to meet our customers' requirements.
Boeing is recruiting for a mid-level Aerodynamics Technical Analyst
to support aero statement of work on one of these new product
design, development and integration projects in the areas of Fixed
Wing Aircraft and/or Missile Systems. The Flight Engineering
Capability supports the business in all aspects of the product life
cycle with aerodynamic engineering design, analysis, testing,
integration, demonstration and certification. This position will
serve as a member of a technical team of engineers and analysts in
the areas of aerodynamic performance, stability and control, and/or
weapon separation in the design and analysis of flight vehicles and
- Performs complex analyses to support design, specification,
compliance, certification, support, sales and product
- Develops engineering data products and ensures acquisition and
processing of data for analysis and publication.
- Complies, verifies and reviews data for conformance to
engineering specifications, regulatory compliance and customer
- Coordinates with others to provide schedule and project status
and ensures requirements for analytical data are fulfilled.
- Trains and instructs others to support the technical analytical
process. Works under general direction.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading
manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and
security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled
scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and
you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and
for the world.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security
Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Associates degree or higher
- Able to develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate
scope and complexity. Refers to practices and procedures for
- Able to determine details of assignments to accomplish a wide
range of objectives.
- Plans, schedules, and arranges own activities.
- 3+ years of aerospace or military experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Highly preferred: Current active Secret U.S. Security
- Experience in Aerodynamics Engineering is a plus
- 3+ years experience in Aircraft performance
- Experience with the operation of aircraft systems and knowledge
of aircraft performance in one or more of the following areas:
aerodynamics, stability and control, propulsion, structures, and
- Analytical, communication and problem solving skills
AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of
related experience or an equivalent combination of education and
United States; The Boeing Company
Saint Charles;Missouri;United States-
Keywords: Boeing, Saint Charles , Aerodynamics Technical Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!