Dynamics GP Technical Consultant
Company: Turnkey Technologies, Inc.
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Job Summary: As a member of our consulting team, you will be
responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering
the client's processes to improve efficiency, and performing many
of the technical tasks required for a successful GP implementation.
You must have a good knowledge of the Dynamics GP product and
preferably hold certifications, or plan on obtaining
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients on implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Define Dynamics GP customization requirements for reports,
forms, and business processes.
- Apply hot fixes, service packs, tax updates, and version
- Support multiple Microsoft Dynamics GP environments, including
Development, Test and Production.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for current environment
- Develop, implement and maintain queries, dashboards and
- Be proficient with Customization and Integration tools,
Modified Forms and Reports, Extender, SSRS, and Smart List
- Manage security roles for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Implement standards and procedures for administration
activities for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Dynamics GP user problems and deliver
resolutions in a timely manner.
- Oversee intranet sites using Web Services, ODBC connections
with Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Develop and maintain database backup & recovery, Disaster
Recovery and Business Continuity procedures.
- Expected to provide end-user support of Microsoft Dynamics GP,
Intranet, networking, and other Microsoft Dynamics GP applications
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent education, training, and
- 5 or more years implementing Dynamics GP.
- Knowledge of business processes.
- Successful demonstration of analysis, design, implementation
and support of Dynamics GP
- Ability to collect and understand requirements from users and
- Experience in supporting sales and marketing activities.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, risks and other
considerations related to the GP implementation.
- Familiarity with, and experience of common GP 3rd party
Other Desired Skills:
- Certified in Dynamics GP; recent versions preferred.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) development
- Management Reporter/FRx experience desired.
- Microsoft SQL Server Database administration, maintenance,
upgrades, backup and recovery.
- Strong skillset in writing well-constructed, optimized SQL
queries and stored procedures
Turnkey Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national
origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities,
marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other
basis prohibited by law.
Please, no 3rd party recruitment agencies.
Keywords: Turnkey Technologies, Inc., Saint Charles , Dynamics GP Technical Consultant, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!