Appliance Repair Trainer - $2,500 Sign-on-Bonus!
Company: Dish Network
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: October 6, 2018
DISH supports more than 150 DISH In-Home Services (IHS) offices that deliver DISH products and services to customers across the country. The IHS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles including Technicians, Resource Planners, Analysts, Training and Quality Assurance Reps and Management to deliver the industry s best products and services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
If it s broken, you know how to fix it. You ve made a career out of fixing the things you use.
Come join our team of Appliance Repair Trainers, who are experts in the field of appliance repair. Our Appliance Repair Trainers deliver highly energized and intelligent training and development programs focused on our growing Appliance Repair business!
At DISH, we understand Field Service. We ve pioneered it by being tuned in to our customer s needs. We are taking our Service Technician fleet to the next level and with the help of our Appliance Repair Trainers, we will train our hard-working, dedicated workforce to exceed our customers expectations every single time.
Other responsibilities include:
- Partners with training management to identify specific opportunities and skills requiring employee improvement, including improved understanding of policies, procedures, regulations, technologies and customer relations.
- Delivers excellence in training and content across a variety of modalities: instructor-led, online, and print.
- Follows pre-determined teaching outlines on instructional methods such as individual education, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, and workshops.
- Utilizes teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and resource materials.
- Executes testing and evaluation procedures to be used at completion of courses.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas in appliance repair solutions, customer service, and other home-based customer products and solutions. *$2,500.00 sign-on bonus applicable at 90 days of employment. Details will be discussed throughout interview process.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Appliance Repair Trainer will have the following:
- Recent and relevant Appliance Repair experience
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of organizational staff.
- Competencies include excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Flexible, innovative and the ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
- Travel is often necessary in this role and will be a requirement of the position.Associated topics: automotive, calibrate, customer service, diagnose, machine repair, maintenance, malfunction, mechanical, millwright, service technician
Keywords: Dish Network, Saint Charles , Appliance Repair Trainer - $2,500 Sign-on-Bonus!, Human Resources , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!