BUSSER- ST CHARLES
Company: Bar Louie Team Members
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 23, 2023
At Bar Louie, we live to SERVE our Guests, our People and our
Community. We do this by GROWING our PEOPLE (That's YOU), our Fans
& our Company. While we are fiercely committed to a foundation of
daily routines, policies and practices that ensure we stay Safe,
Healthy and Compliant with all regulations and laws - we also
celebrate thinking differently and creating the WOW in the work we
do each day. We call this Freedom within a Framework and it allows
us to be consistent as a brand while also pursuing continuous
improvement. Whether we are collaborating with others or completing
a task alone, Integrity is key and a non-negotiable. And though we
are always busy and constantly changing - we also strive to show
empathy and to have a lot of FUN every single day. Bar Louie offers
a culture that is as diverse and unique as YOU. Position overview
As a Busser, at Bar Louie - your number one focus is ensuring every
guest has a clean and sanitized place to enjoy themselves. You have
the "hospitality gene" and truly care about people. Your style is
fun but always professional. You have confidence and we support a
freedom that allows you to express your unique personality. You are
smart and know how to hustle. You take your cue from our guests -
matching your style to their mood. Quick and efficient if they are
in a hurry; unobtrusive if they need privacy; and interactive if
they are looking for attention. This role offers a great start in
the industry, and you will enjoy working with other Team Members as
you learn and grow. You like being busy and demonstrate pride in
your work - you don't cut corners and you eagerly offer your
assistance to anyone who needs it. Your genuine care for others
helps us keep our guests safe and our gastrobar clean. Position
- Exemplify Bar Louie's Mission, Vision and Values in the way you
approach your shift each day.
- Demonstrate a maniacal commitment to cleanliness; sanitation
- Take every opportunity to make eye contact with guests and make
them feel welcome.
- Be aware of potential safety hazards and assist with keeping
floors swept and dry.
- Look for opportunities to assist others by pre-bussing and
bussing tables and the bar top.
- Keep all surfaces cleaned and sanitized. Throw away trash and
keep bathrooms cleaned and stocked.
- Practice responsible alcohol service at all times. Involve your
Manager as needed.
- Support your peers by running food and drinks; and helping with
- Quickly complete opening and closing duties each shift ensuring
you and your peers are set for success.
- Follow all policies and processes communicated by your Manager
or the Company.
- Provide accurate availability; check schedule regularly and
have consistent attendance. Skills and abilities
- The ability to communicate clearly with guests and fellow Team
- The ability to handle and carry dishware and glassware
- The ability to work with cleaning supplies and use dishwashing
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands for
your time and attention. Education and training
- Entry level position
- Hospitality/Customer Experience preferred Basic physical
requirements When working at a gastrobar location, Team Member must
be able to perform the duties of that location. These requirements
may include: -Lifting up -to 10 (ten) pounds constantly and up to
50 (fifty) pounds as required. Lifting from floor to shoulder
constantly and overhead infrequently. -Twisting and reaching
frequently. Grasping objects to move or manipulate constantly.
-Working in alternatively hot or cold environments for extended
periods of time. -May inadvertently bump into team members in a
relatively small work area. -Will stand and walk for extended
periods of time. -FREQUENT hand washing and sanitation is required.
-Ability to use knives, slicing equipment, and other food
preparation equipment. Team Member must be able to communicate with
Guests and other Team Members and manipulate handheld and desktop
devices. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Bar Louie Team Members, Saint Charles , BUSSER- ST CHARLES, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...