Company: City of St. Charles, MO
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionEMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYJob
TitleBartenderDepartmentConvention and Visitors BureauPosting
DateMay 11, 2022Closing Date for Resumes/ApplicationsOpen Until
FilledPay Range $20.00 - $25.00 hourlyExempt/Non-exemptNon
ExemptStatusSeasonal Part-TimeThe City of Saint Charles Human
Resources Department is currently recruiting for the position of
Bartender for the Foundry Art Centre. The Foundry Bartender
Position is responsible for working special events scheduled at the
Foundry Art Centre. Tasks include, but are not limited to, serving
drinks to guests, stocking product, general cleanup, and facility
upkeep as needed. Responsible for following the guidelines of the
Foundry Art Centre by providing excellent customer service,
empowering other team members, creating experiences worth
repeating, and constantly improving our services. Essential Duties
and ResponsibilitiesThe following duties are normal for this
position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or
all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Handles people oriented situations with public in a tactful,
professional, and friendly manner.
- Pour drinks quickly to customer's specification and have a
working knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits.
- Demonstrate a commitment to cleanliness and guest and alcohol
- Have accurate cash handling skills
- Master the tricks of the trade: cocktail recipes; free pouring,
flair, responsible alcohol service
- Protect guests by accurately ringing (when needed), preparing,
and then serving items as requested
- Assist with inventory management, carefully accounting product
- Actively complete side work - bussing, sanitizing, and
- Provide accurate availability: check schedule regularly and
have consistent attendance
- Ability to multitask
- Help maintain cleanliness in all areas of the facility
including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas,
restrooms, auditorium, and any other areas of building
- 6. Exercises good interpersonal skills by gladly assisting
others to accomplish the work of the organization, even if it is
outside the scope of regular duties.
- As a Bartender - you have the "hospitality gene" and are
committed to guests and team membersMinimum Training and Experience
Required to Perform Essential Job Functions
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must have open availability nights and weekends.
- Knowledgeable in food and alcohol safety, quality and portion
control, and cash handling.
- The ability to lift 25 pounds.
- One year or more experience bartending or bartending school
preferred.How to ApplyOnline employment applications can be
accessed on our City Website: www.stcharlescitymo.govThe City of
Saint Charles is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: City of St. Charles, MO, Saint Charles , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!