Company: Culver's - ABJBLM & WLMNJC Inc
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 9, 2021
JOB SUMMARYRuns shifts efficiently and continually motivates
team members to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver's leaves
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest
service and restaurant cleanliness meet Culver's standards.
- Demonstrates proper product quality control, presentation and
- Reviews daily deployment sheet and adjusts to ensure team
efficiency while maintaining labor costs.
- Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices
related to the Culver's hazard communication program and workplace
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurants positions.
- Trains team effectively on all restaurant positions.
- Empowers team to handle guest comments "the Culver's way."
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest
- Demonstrates and ensures team is following the standards of
uniforms and appearance.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports,
including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground
- Administers team member breaks according to federal and state
- Assists team members with mis-punches, voids, discounts, and
other managerial POS functions.
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours
- Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer
pickups and completes daily deposits.
- Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and
labor during their shift.
- Monitors daily inventory levels to ensure adequate supply for
shift based on current restaurant sales.
- Ensures shelf life, First In-First Out method of inventory
rotation and tempering sheet is maintained accurately.
- Ensures the accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe
- Ensures team practices proper personal hygiene and demonstrates
food safety practices.
- Assigns and follows up on weekly and monthly "odd jobs" to
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team
members through appearance and attitude
- Attends all manager and team member meetings.
- Follows restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
- Ensures proper product waste documenting on every shift.
- Uses radiant for cash counting procedures.
- Runs daily POS labor reports.QUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and
restaurant management or equivalent experience. Certified from a
national food safety program.
- EXPERIENCE: Demonstrates leadership skills. Certified in-store
trainer in all areas.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Have the ability to effectively organize work,
communicate well and is management oriented. Demonstrates an
energetic, positive attitude that is contagious.
- COMPENSATION: Salary is commensurate with person's
qualifications and will reflect present market for a position of
similar responsibilities.PHYSICAL ABILITIES
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs OccasionallyMANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal, written, presentations to others;
communication up - same level - direct reports; inclusive, honest,
direct, timely; clear, concise; confronts the brutal facts;
delivers ideas for solutions with problems.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Taking initiative, supportive of change;
reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model
in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following
through to insure changes are effective.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense
and sensitivity in addressing issues; gathers appropriate
information and seeks input from cross functional team members;
collaborates with others to insure that decisions are made with
consideration for impact on others; makes timely and fair
decisions; able to make tough decisions when necessary.
- INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & VISION: Seeks new ways to improve
efficiency, effectiveness, quality; achieves extra-ordinary results
with ordinary resources.
- PLANNING (short and long term): Organized and able to establish
priorities, required resources; delivers the desired results;
manages multiple deadlines and priorities; insures that planning
involves cross-functional team members to assess impact of
deadlines and utilization of resources.
- ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Builds effective relationships
with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members)
stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions.
Supports and cooperates with other teams, negotiates and has the
ability to influence others.
- BUILDS AND SUSTAINS A HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM: Selects the right
people for the right job. Develops team members, provides training
and development to support their success; empowers team members to
make decisions while minimizing risks; provides measurable feedback
in a timely manner; retains valuable talent and builds the
effectiveness of the team as a whole. Plays like a champion
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Walks the talk. Delivers results on time and at
the quality level promised.Brand: Culver'sAddress: 2750 Muegge Rd.
Saint Charles, MO - 63303Property Description: Culver's - St
CharlesProperty Number: 137
Keywords: Culver's - ABJBLM & WLMNJC Inc, Saint Charles , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!