RN- Medication Refill- FT- St. Charles
Company: SSM Health Medical Group Business Office
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Role Purpose: ?Creates an environment that leads to a positive
patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing
effective patient care plans within the guidelines of the standards
of nursing care and operational guidelines.?Responsibilities:
- As measured by employee satisfaction, collaborates with team
members to accomplish department objectives.
- Contributes to the satisfaction of the medical staff by
following physician orders and collaborating with the physicians to
deliver best care.???
- Planning: Establishes a defines plan of care for all staff
members to follow or adjust in conjunction with other disciplines;
develops and updates an individualized plan of care based on the
identified patient needs to provide consistent care.
- Assessment: Ensures best clinical outcomes by performing and
documenting ongoing patient assessments, including biophysical,
psychosocial, spiritual, cultural and learning needs of patients
- Implementation: Delivers nursing care that reflects knowledge
of the nursing process, delegates tasks and acts as a strong
patient advocate to promote optimal health.???
- Evaluation: Modifies plan of care according to patient
condition to achieve desired outcomes.Minimum Qualifications:
- State of MO Nursing License
- 0 to 1 year of experience
- Blood Borne Pathogens Level I
- **DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC** Required Certification: Emergency Dept
? BLS, TNCC, PALS, CPI, TNS NICU ? BLS, NRP PICU ? BLS, PALS
Med/Surg ? BLS, PEARS OR/PACU/ENDO ? BLS Cardiology ? BLS, PALS
Interventional Radiology ? BLS, PALSPhysical
Requirements:?Employees in this position are, or can be, required
to possess the following physical capabilities:
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling up to 50 lbs
- Stooping, kneeling and/or crouching daily?
- Standing or walking more than 12?? hours a day
- Running to respond to patient emergencies?
- Reaching, grasping, fingering, and/or feeling more than 12?
hours a day?
- Visual acuity in order to correctly distinguish skin tone
variations, evidence of IV infiltration, infection; able to read
telemetry, blood pressure gauges, etc.?
- Audio acuity in order to correctly distinguish various body
sounds (i.e., respirations, heart tones, bowel sounds).?
- Audio acuity to discern sounds made by various types of
machinery or equipment that would indicate dangerous or improper
Keywords: SSM Health Medical Group Business Office, Saint Charles , RN- Medication Refill- FT- St. Charles, Healthcare , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!