Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Make up to $30 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in
St. Charles, MO (and areas nearby) while also having the freedom to
set your own work schedule. That's right, at IntelyCare you decide
when, where, and how often you work. But we go one step further -
as a nursing professional at IntelyCare you would be a W2 employee
with the benefits, support, and professional development
opportunities that come with it.
The healthcare environment has taken a toll on nurses, especially
over the past few years. From inflexible schedules and denied time
off requests, many feel that they need to choose between their jobs
and their personal lives. As a company founded by and for nurses,
we have a solution that works for nurses, facilities, and patient
care. Because we supervise and develop our nurses and aides so
well, we're able to continue to expand our network of facility
partners, allowing us to offer a wide range of shifts and locations
to choose from.
How would you life your life if you could schedule work around it?
How about a few weekdays off each week to enjoy STC Live with your
friends? Or maybe you'd like evening shifts so you can use your
morning charging up on a jog with your furry friend along the Katy
Trail? At IntelyCare, we want you to have a job that lets you live
your best life. Learn more about our benefits and consider joining
our team today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $21-$30
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (weekday, weekends,
- Your choice of facilities within our partner network
- Generous tuition discounts (of up to 34%) for undergraduate and
graduate programs through Excelsior University
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and travel
- Employer withholding of taxes
- Workers' compensation and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Quickly find shifts in all states where you're licensed using
the multi-state licensing feature in our app
- Access to free IntelyCare merch including water bottles,
scrubs, and much more
- Free app-based training and continuing education
IntelyCare has a lot to offer - but you don't have to take our word
for it. Here's what a few of our nursing professionals
("IntelyPros") wanted to share about what it's like to work on our
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to
not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money---the
list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite.
I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I love working with IntelyCare! I can make my own schedule and
choose where I want to work. It is all very organized! It is nice
to work for a company that actually cares about you."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and
solve any troubles you may have - from tech support to scheduling.
I love IntelyCare!"
"IntelyCare is a very good company to work for! They look out for
their staff members and treat you with respect. I love working for
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
- Helping residents with mobility, personal hygiene, toileting,
feeding, and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Monitoring residents throughout the shift and alerting the
broader nursing team to any concerns
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs,
and reporting any abnormal events to supervising staff
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing linens
and helping to clean residents' rooms, etc.
- Moving residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and exam
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to
residents and their loved ones
- Understanding how to communicate with visitors, family members,
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills and communication
- Appropriate bedside manner
Get the Freedom and Support You Deserve at IntelyCare
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that
will give you a well-supported career and the ability to thrive in
your personal life, then we have the team that can deliver for you.
Come see what it would be like to have the work-life balance you've
always wanted on a team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Saint Charles, Missouri 63301
Keywords: IntelyCare, Saint Charles , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!