Clinical Partner I Student
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Participates in training program while working in job capacity.
Supports the overall positive patient care experience by providing
assistance to nursing staff and physicians. Provides patient care
responsibilities under the direct supervision of a registered
- Contributes to the overall quality and safe care for patients
by answering call lights, taking vital signs and monitoring
behavior and physical condition for progress or deterioration.
- Creates a positive patient experience by assisting patients
with their activities of daily living including assisting with
baths, ambulating, feeding, skin care, personal and oral hygiene
and making occupied and unoccupied beds.
- Contributes to quality care and safety by assisting and
performing procedures such as toileting, turning, cough and deep
breathing, catheter care, collection of biological specimens,
measuring and recording intake and output of fluids.
- Contributes to exceptional patient satisfaction by establishing
a compassionate environment by timely responses to patients' needs,
open communication and providing emotional and psychological
- Contributes to safety and quality care by relaying information
via charting and communicating to team members.
- Attends classes and clinical rotations as determined by
- Communicates clearly with instructors, associates and
- Complies with privacy and confidentiality policies related to
utilization of the medical record.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- No education requiredEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.
Keywords: SSM Health, Saint Charles , Clinical Partner I Student, Healthcare , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!