Registered Nurse (RN) - St. Louis
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - St. Louis
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Overview:Registered Nurse (RN) - $20,000 Sign-on Bonus
Rates from $38.64 - $52/ hrbased on years of experience
Select Specialty Hospital is currently hiring Registered Nurses
(RN) in our (2) Missouri hospitals. These locations include:
Select Specialty Hospital:St. Louis (inside St. Josephs)Town and
Country (inside Missouri Baptist)
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid
work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both
fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance totaling up to $1,000 per
quarter ($4,000 per year).
- 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
- Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring
initiative that shapes top performing nurses into leaders in our
- Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance
their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification,
both of which would include quarterly bonuses.
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
Responsibilities:At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division
of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or
post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select
Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides
quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day
across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex
patients? Do you thrive on collaboration? Are you passionate about
delivering an excellent patient experience? If you answered 'yes',
consider an opportunity with us.Qualifications:You will demonstrate
an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels
informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about
providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem
solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have
ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon
hire).Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Clinical experience preferred.Additional Data:Select Medical is
committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all
levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
are considered for employment, and employees are treated during
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - St. Louis, Saint Charles , Registered Nurse (RN) - St. Louis, Healthcare , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!