Territory Sales Manager
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Producer & Leader - Remote Role
As a Territory Manager with Heartland, you will work closely with
your Division Manager to grow and develop your portfolio as well as
mentor, train and support a team of 2-5 Relationship Managers
(outside b2b reps) in the field. This is a player/coach role. You
and your team will set appointments with business owners both
locally and throughout the country via the phone, email, and other
screen sharing technologies on a daily basis. You will then run
scheduled appointments, uncover needs and present Heartland
solutions to close sales in our target vertical markets
(restaurants, retail, medical, lodging, auto repair, salons, etc.).
During the training your Division Manager and other Heartland
Veterans will assist you on your initial appointments to
demonstrate our sales process using Atlas.
Heres what you can expect at Heartland:
- NO Salary Caps: Make What You Earn, W-2 with benefits
- NO Territories
- Incentive Trips: Based on the top reps from each performance
- Lifetime Residuals: Own your portfolio through uncapped
residuals that build wealth month over month, while collecting on
vested equity forever
- Work-Life Balance: Our comprehensive training program ensures
you get up to speed quickly, stay on track and secure success while
giving you balance in your personal and professional lives.
- Genuine Professional and Personal Growth: Ongoing opportunities
for growth, which are grounded in the 5 values that define
- Opportunity for True Advancement: Given the size and scale of
Heartland, there are many opportunities for leadership advancement
within our group and across the business.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Specialist include:
- Prospecting for and running dynamic sales presentations
- Explaining our value proposition to clients via Atlas.
- Closing sales of our payment processing services (Card
Processing, eCommerce, Payroll / HR Outsourcing, Loyalty
- Educating merchants and business owners on the payment
processing industry while upselling current clients on our gift
marketing, payroll and other products and services
- Establishing and building relationships with local referral
- Mentoring new and veteran sales reps
We need you to:
- Market Heartland products via phone, email, and in-person a
- Build long-term relationships with business partners in
- Provide complete digital account information for boarding
clients which includes eSignature, eCopies of financials, and
managing electronic customer reporting and onboarding.
- Gain customer loyalty; possess personal connections with
accounts; ask for references; prevent customer attrition; serve as
a trusted advisor; generate repeat business.
- Demonstrate market and industry knowledge; maintain status as a
student of specific industry; articulate changing market and
products and solutions; leverage leading edge terminology; explain
complex concepts to all levels in customer orgs based on domain
We want you to be:
- A Master Communicator - Demonstrating oratorical skills over
the phone; presenting company solutions to business owners using
talk tracks and content; maintaining attention and audience
engagement when presenting data-rich content; speaking to
individuals and groups; presenting material with minimal
- Enthusiastic - Exhibiting passionate intensity in work life;
describing job, role, work and company to others; translating to
customers an infectious enthusiasm for the solution/product;
leaving impression in language, tone and behavior; presenting
professional content in a zealous and passionate way; exhibiting
high spirits in situations where others are downcast or
- Results Orientated - Sticking to a plan; not being distracted
by noise and friction; establishing reputation for being tenacious;
thinking creatively to avoid obstacles; overcoming adversity;
managing goals relentlessly.
- A Persuader - Using language and other communication skills to
influence business owners and customers to do what the individual
wants them to do; convincing peers of the merits of their point of
view; managing up; presenting to general audiences, presenting
company value proposition and solution business cases.
- A Team Player - Engendering a sense of unity among peers;
displaying selflessness in who takes credit for accomplishments;
using words of affirmation; building alliances within company and
customer organizations; proactively sharing best practices with
co-workers; participating in team-building and team motivating
activities; contributing to a strong sense of camaraderie from
among support and other sales-related staff.
If you are committed, driven, resilient, aware, respectful and
believe youre a qualified candidate, then we're interested in
learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to
Heartland Payment Systems is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)
that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive
Keywords: Heartland, Saint Charles , Territory Sales Manager, Executive , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!