Lead Windows Engineer
Company: US Tech Solutions Inc.
Location: Saint Charles
Posted on: February 20, 2021
US Tech Solutions is seeking a "Lead Windows Engineer" for a 12+
Months month contract position with a client in O'Fallon, Missouri
Job Poster: Sandeep Reddy Description: Must Have Skills:
- Windows Server OS
- Audio Visual
- Email/CalendaringJob Responsibilities
- Ability to provide high level technical hardware and software
expertise, and effective and timely communication in support of the
Windows Server OS platforms specifically.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and provide input as
part of a larger, collaborative team.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and tasks to meet goals
- Capable of managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication
- Willingness to think outside of the box to be innovative in
solving unforeseen challenges.
- High level knowledge in-regards to the use, configuration and
operation of Windows hardware/software, network infrastructure,
audio visual technologies, email / Exchange infrastructure and
- Willing to take lead and drive complex business flows in
support of integration activities.
- Comfortable communicating, engaging and interacting with
individuals at any career level.
- Must enjoy being challenged and appreciate the efforts of a job
well done in a dynamic and rewarding environment as you will be one
of the first individuals representing client to the acquired
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally in
support of integration activities to acquired partner
- PMP, A+, Network+ or other project management / IT based
training or certification is a plus.
- Collaborate very closely with our Internal Office, Move &
Expansion team.Work experience
- Mastery knowledge of operating systems, infrastructure
software, communications, computer hardware and peripherals.
- Mastery command of multi-platform OS, communication software
and hardware, security software and application subsystems.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of fully functional
technology solutions (networking, server/storage, Voice/VOIP/Skype,
Audio Visual and Email/Calendaring)
- Ensure alignment of all activities across multiple teams
- Drive task completion and resolve challenges to keep all
activities on the scheduled timelines
- Assist in providing detailed information and reporting to
management and integration leads on integration tasks as they
relate to high level integration milestones
- Leverage your technical knowledge and project management skills
to remain forward thinking and reduce unforeseen challenges
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills, capable of
writing proposals, acting as a vendor liaison, work closely with
- Anticipate "gaps" between teams and reduces defects in advance
of significant challenges.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively while adhering to
client technology standards.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally to
acquired partner location. (0-10%) Education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or a combination of
equivalent experience and formal training/education. About US Tech
Solutions: Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise
behind US Tech Solutions.You have the skill we have the
opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the
right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions.
For past sixteen years, leading GlobalCompanies and Fortune 500
come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as
full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our
talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity
globally.Connect with our talent team today.USTECH was founded in
2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent
solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across
Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy,
Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are
headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the
USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as
one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five
consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been
rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since
2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website:
."US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and "s & all other
parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to
Sandeep Reddy at - provided by Dice
Keywords: US Tech Solutions Inc., Saint Charles , Lead Windows Engineer, Engineering , Saint Charles, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!